Friday, March 20, 2009

Animal Rescue

I am convinced that people who work for animal rescue agencies are people who could not get normal jobs because they can only communicate with animals. They have zero personal skills. I had the joy of dealing with one of these agencies this morning in an attempt to get our cats sterilized. They are so short and dirty and mingy and not really friendly. One lady went off her rocker because I did not have their inoculation certificates with me and how "the vet is not going to wait for you to bring them when you fetch the cats, she is a busy lady you know", to which I answered: "well then someone should have told us to bring them along when we phoned!!!" She sort of backed down with her tail between her legs and took the cats away.

I think the best way of communicating with these people is to meow, bar, scratch and bite them and then maybe they will understand.

1 comment:

Tony said...

I dont think it has anything to do with animals, it's just people doing a job they dont really like and are just frustrated with their own pathetic lives to actually give a shit

My Travells