Thursday, March 12, 2009

My lucky day

Ok, now I am going to try my best to not be sarcastic, as it is still lent, but if I happen to slip, its written and doesn't count. Today is my lucky day. Working in a hotel, we have plenty of trainee hoteliers coming through our doors. Once in a while you get one that wants to learn about ALL the facets of the hotel. These are the ones that I get to drive around with me while I do my sales calls. First problem with this is, I have to introduce him as what??? This is a trainee that is my tail for the day??? Second problem is they are inevitably some youngster who I have nothing to talk to about. I don't relate well to kids anymore....

Everybody in our office is going on about how lucky I am because they think this boy is hot. Let me paint the picture:

He has a small head, with Joburg hair (the picture exlaines Joburg hair). So his head looks huge with this little face. Then he has arms as long as my....car, and it looks out of place with his body. The worst of all however, is he is wearing Grasshopper shoes. Those black ones with the little trim on the top of the show....UGLY...

I have been told that he is very intelligent and very eager to learn. All I can ask for is that he is able to have an intelligent conversation and can talk about more than the clubs he frequent on the weekend, and which chicks at head office are hot!!!!

Its gonna be a long day....

3 comments:

Tristan said...

I don't fancy the idea of you driving around with some supposedly "hot" boy for a whole day... But, I'm not the jealous type, so... Have fun. Make him change his hair, say it scares the clients.

Lady D said...

bless those little trainees ...
(hmmm that hair looks like mine when I am in CPT!)

Tony said...

Maybe you need to 'teach' him a thing or two ;-)

My Travells