Friday, March 13, 2009

International Voting

I feel its time to set the record straight. The ongoing voting issue for people in the overseas land, has never included immigrants. This was for people working overseas on working visas. The court granting them the right to vote is correct as they are still South African citizens, they just happen to be working overseas. My issue was with people who have immigrated. They are not allowed to vote as they have skipped the country and fled to their "greener pastures" and relinquished their right to decide what happens in our country....

Now everybody vote to get the ANC out of our lives and make Jacob Zuma go to jail for as the criminal he is!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Tristan said...

I don't know why you thought anyone was confused.

JCLL said...

You for one were....you kep on fighting me when I said that immigrants should not vote....

My Travells