Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Midweek Crap

This Wednesday has started really crappy. We are going to migrate to Vodacom and get a blackberry from work, and they want to keep our numbers when we leave.

So many problems with this. I have just upgraded my contract to a higher monthly so that I can cope with the call load, and if I loose my allowance, I would never have paid the R780 on my own. Then there is the fact that I will not give them my personal number, as that is my number I have had for many MANY years now. This means new number, and two phones again. Then I don't want to even start talking about going to Vodacom.

I will get the Blackberry and it will lay in my car for ever, as it is way too big and bulky for me to carry it around.

I am not a happy camper at work at the moment. It seems that everything that I was told when I started, is being changed.

1 comment:

Christiaan van "Hotspur" said...

Just keep your chin up neef. Work is always going to be work......You are the best!!!

My Travells