Thursday, March 5, 2009

The root of my evil

I have finally realised why people are so late in Cape Town and are so oblivious to the fact that they are always late for meetings. They drive like idiots. Driving to work this morning, at 07:53, there are people who are on a Sunday afternoon drive. People driving at 40km/h in a 60km/h zone and hooting at me for overtaking them. Then there are the pedestrians who stroll over the road, against a red light, and still shouts at you for driving at them with a speed.

I get very pissed off with time keeping in Cape Town, as people are never on time. I had a meeting with an international client this week, who actually remarked on how Capetonians cancel meetings made, the morning of the meeting, and he came from Italy to see them. This is the way Cape Town does business. They are constantly late, and blame it on traffic, which they add to by driving miss daisy.

WAKE UP CAPE TOWN!!!!!!

3 comments:

Tony said...

Don't even get me started on that. I got stuck in Monday morning rush hour on the N2. ARGH! They are terrible!And those bloody mini vans that dart from their special lane into the other lanes just to try and get an inch further ahead. Jesus wept ......

Anonymous said...

What about your friend Linda then?

JCLL said...

Linda is just a time freak of nature...and that is the end of that!!!

My Travells