Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Yoga

I finally got myself into a Yoga studio and did my first Yoga lesson. I have very mixed feelings about my first time. I found most of it very difficult to do, as I have never done it before. Also the teacher did not really explain everything enough and did not show us well enough. However, I got one of the best workouts I have had in a very long time. I was sweating like a mine worker, and stretched every single muscle in my body. Even ones I thought could not stretch anymore.

Afterwards, I was relaxed, tired and very warm. It was an extremely enjoyable experience. Tristan spoke about feeling detoxed and getting rid of toxins in the body and stuff like that, but I did not feel like that at all. I just felt like I had a great workout and like I was very tired.

I will go again for sure and hope to make it a weekly thing. I also encourage EVERYBODY to go for it and do the same.

Happy Yogaging!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. Where is Jc and what did you do with him. Like Ok. Like Yeah dude.

JCLL said...

Its called personal growth....and yes even I can do it...

My Travells