Monday, July 7, 2008

Cape of Storms

There is a reason why this was called the Cape of Storms. We had another one of those this weekend and specially this morning. There was thunder and lightning just before the storm broke. Lightning that struck probably on my car, coz my car was the only one who's alarm went off. Then the rain came and hit on my roof like the mallets of a Xylophone. Pounding like a aggressive force wanting to break through my roof and enter my house. After that didn't seem to work, it moved to my front door, and slowly trickled under the door into the passage. Eventually it gave up but at least a good part of it had already crept through under the door. This onslaught will continue until Thursday. Bring it on! I am ready!

2 comments:

Tristan said...

I think I'm getting some sleeping pills for tonight then.

JCLL said...

Hehehe...no need....we will be tired...

My Travells