Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Bad Day

Its my turn to bitch. Yesterday was not a very nice day for me. It started off with me taking my youngest little puppy (Leche) to the vet because he had developed this rash under his armpits. Get to the vet and ask him to also look at his eyes, as they have been a little dodgy over the past month or so. Vet takes a look at both and says that the rash is fine its just dry skin and gives me some omega oil to put on their food. With the eyes he tells me he has slight conjunctivitis but it should also clear up.

Outside at reception I have to buy food for the month for both dogs and get them flea control so get all that and waiting to pay the bill......
Issue #1 for Tuesday:

THE BILL COMES TO R1100!!!!!
Naturally I vomit first and then pay it, what could I do....
From there I went to buy a new tyre, because when the Argus race was on, I made the mistake to think that someone from the NW will be able to drive a car. Well I was wrong. I had to brake and swerve for a dude in a bakkie who made a U turn from the outside lane... So scraped my tyre on the sidewalk, and it grew a bubble.

Issue #2 for Tuesday:
THE BILL COMES TO R450!!!
A little vomit again, and paid...what can I do.

So after this hectic spending morning, I go to see a client and park in the underground. After my visit to the client I go to the ATM to draw money, and low and behold, the ATM swallows my card.

Issue #3 for Tuesday:
I HAVE TO GO ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK TO GET A NEW CARD!!!!!

At least the lady at the bank was SUPER nice and made it a little better for me....
So Tuesday 1 July 2008, is forever wiped out of my diary....It sucked!!!!

No comments:

My Travells