Sunday, July 27, 2008

The weekend so far

So after a very unproductive Friday (no Suchi, nobody pitched up on Friday at the airport!!!) I decided to do the same thing on Saturday, but this time we had everybody arrive that were supposed to arrive, so at least we were busy, and at least I made R800 (about 4 340 Rupee) for the day. Which I don't think is too bad. Had a nice day at the airport, that I love, got to know some work colleagues better, and made some money...BONUS

Now I am still lying in bed, with the washing machine going in the kitchen, my babies lying by my feet under the blankets, a cup of coffee in my hand and the rain gently teasing the roof outside. I have to get up though and go and get Tristan his hair wax. I cant wait for him to come back. I miss him sooo much.

No comments:

My Travells