Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Today

It has been a very draining day. Emotionally I am shattered and feel so sick and have a headache that feels like I am having nails hammered into my temples. All I want to do is go home, get into bed and lock myself up away from this day, and everybody in this day. I have cried, sulked, had joy, felt wanted, felt unwanted and the day is not even over yet. But I will drag myself to gym, and go for my Iyegar Yoga class, and hopefully find my peace and centre there, or at least in the comfort of my lovers home. I will sleep well tonight and approach tomorrow with vigour and more life and shake off today and all the emotions that went with it, and with the knowledge that every single person has to account for their own actions one day to their Maker, and at that day, you will stand alone and nobody will be there to back you up or to urge you on.

No comments:

My Travells