Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Cats vs. Me

On Sunday night, I finally got revenge for the mouse that Tefnut killed a few days ago. I was busy in the lounge and heard a cat in the passage growling. When I got up to go have a look at what was going on, I saw Khensu with a mouse in his mouth, trying to intimidate Tefnut, who clearly wanted to steal it from him. I started to chase him around to take the mouse away, but he ran into the spare room. There we played a little game of me chasing him, and him chasing the still alive mouse. It was torment on the mouse. Eventually I cornered him and the mouse ran between my legs and away, and he could not get to the mouse in time. I felt great!!! I saved the mouse that I could not save previously when Tefnut played with it and killed it in the neighbours garden.

Later that day Tristan messaged me that he had to take a dead mouse away from Khensu, and later in the day he had to take a second one away. So he clearly got me back.....TWICE!!!!!!!

No comments:

My Travells