Friday, June 26, 2009

The other personality

There is a side of me that comes out on occasion. Its the dark side. The side that makes me such an unpleasant person, where I scream, swear and throw things around. This side of me only really comes out when I have to do cold calling. Its the worlds most horrific thing. It forces me to speak and interact with idiots, who I would normally avoid. Its not so much the shooting down that gets to me, its the same F@#* answer all the time. At the moment the answer of the month is: "because of the financial climate, we are cutting down on travel". I have a HUGE surprise for your company. You are not going to make it. If you had to wait for someone to tell you there is trouble, and if you sit and pity yourself over it, you are going to go down in flames.

Cold calling turns decent, God-fearing people into absolute snarling, drooling, screaming monsters.

I hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

My Travells