Thursday, June 11, 2009

Days like today

I hate days like today. Outside the weather is odd. Its sort of hot, but its over cast and its hazy and rain and cold is looming. Inside I am getting flu, and I am all snotty. I am also trying to get my sales calls for this month sorted out. I had to make flight and car reservations for next month to Johannesburg and Durban, just to fill the day up. I hate days where I have no work out of the office. Office days suck!!!

So we (work and I) have decided to go to Johannesburg once a month now as there is allot of business out there. It was a decision from my side because it solves my problem of trying to find people in Cape Town to meet with me, and there is allot more business up in Johannesburg for hotels based in Cape Town, then in Cape Town. From work side, I am scoring big time brownie points as I show the drive to work and even go to Johannesburg once a month to get the business.

We (Tristan and I) will asses the situation and if it takes strain on our relationship, I will stop immediately. Now to try and get off work early coz I have nothing to do here now!!!

No comments:

My Travells