Friday, June 12, 2009

Its the mouse thing again

Yesterday afternoon I fell asleep on the couch in front of the TV. When I woke up, I woke up to a dead mouse in the middle of the room. Again I was horrified, because I felt how the cat was playing with it while I was asleep and I thought he was just playing around. I went to get some paper to pick it up with, and as I am taking it to the toilet to flush it, I found it is still moving. I look closer and it is panting furiously and is in absolute shock and lying dead still. I did not know what to do with myself. Admittedly I did give the cat a little kick as I walked past him and then put the mouse in the garden. I know he was going to die anyway, but there is no reason why he cant die in a nice garden without being tortured to death. Needless to say this morning when we woke up, the mouse was lying in our room, now dead.

Again. I KNOW CATS CATCH MICE!!!! I am not stupid. I just don't understand why they have to torture them and play with them. Catch it, kill it and eat it or get rid of it. I wonder how the cat would feel if it had to be caught by a human, and let go, only to get slammed down with claws as soon as it starts running thinking it is free. Its sick. Cats are evil. And torturing another animal is not natural. In the human world you can get killed for that, why do we accept it in the animal world?

One thing is for sure, the cats are not winning any favour from me. In fact they are alienating me more.

No comments:

My Travells