Friday, June 5, 2009

The end to a busy week.


I asked my man to check me in online today at around 16:00 for my 19:00 flight, but for some reason he was unable to do so. Thank heavens I decided to phone BA to check me in. Prudence very nicely informed me that she could not see my name on the flight. She offered to investigate and phone me back. About 5 min later she phoned me back with the worste news ever. I had gone and booked myself on a flight on Thursday night and not Friday night. After she contacted the ticketing department, she informed me that I have to pay an additional R835 for a flight tonight. I contacted my boss who had a good chuckle and then told me to take it as I had to get home. Now the problem was the R800 which I didn't have. Enter my mom who very graciously gave me the money but only after I assursed her it will be paid to her on Monday. Ass saved and having a coffee to calm the nerves on my way home. They say travel agents should never make their own booking as they make the worst travel agents. I guess that goes for ex travel agents also!

No comments:

My Travells