Thursday, June 18, 2009

The hot boy, with the snot

This morning I got into a lift to go to my first appointment. I noticed this really nice looking guy standing right in the front of the lift. I scanned him a bit, to see what kind of clothes he was wearing, of course. He had a pair of black pants on, little tight over the bum, but a nice ass none the less. That's when I noticed it. on his back pocket of his pants, smeared over the button of the pocket, a nice line of snail see through snot. At first I thought it might be something else, but it was definitely snot. I wanted to take a picture but lift, confined space, limited floors and time, I couldn't. Naturally, he lost all appeal and became very ugly, very fast.

Moral of the story.....


CHECK YOUR CLOTHES BEFORE YOU LEAVE HOME BOYS!!!!!

1 comment:

Tony said...

Are you REALLY sure it was snot and not something else? ;-)

My Travells