Friday, January 9, 2009

The year 2009


For some reason, this year has started on a very good note. I had a wonderful holiday, and on my first week back at work, I have made the company over 1.5 million!!! I hope this is a sign of things to come. I feel strangely exhilarated and alive and ready for many things. My parents are coming down to Cape Town in about 20 days, and my cousin is getting married at the end of the month. Its all positive and good things around me. My dog's ear has healed and now I just have to get my other dog to eat. I am happy in my living space, I am happy with my relationship and I am happy with friends and things around me. I have been back to gym and am getting my adrenalin fix from there every day and feeling the fat tyre falling off my mid section.


Now if I could only find that light switch.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year love.. Im glad to see that you are so happy, it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside :-)

My Travells