Thursday, January 8, 2009

Darkness


Its dark out there,
and even more so in here
I cant find a light switch, but even if I find one, can I switch it on.

Will I be ok with what I see in the solace of the light
Will the light be comforting,
or will it be a sharp cold dagger thrusting into my heart,
bleeding my heart dry again.

It just healed so I will leave the light of,
and feel my way around,
lovingly stroking everything in the room to feel what it is,
and caring holding the things dear to my non bleeding, recovered heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow

Anonymous said...

Did you ever consider a career in writing? If more children are let to see the darkness as you did, there will be less fathers sleeping in discomfort at night. Anyway I miss you a lot, and are working on the thaught of selling the house and all moving to Cape Town. All five of us. Love yah!

My Travells