Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Its the voting thing again

So voting day is upon us (tomorrow) and I am still not 100% sure what to vote. This year's election is the most anticipated in our countries history, even more so than the 1994 one. I spoke to some friends yesterday, and one of them said he had a conversation with his maid, who told him she is going to vote ANC, because that is her party. She did however express complete dissatisfaction with the government, who had promised her a house and had not delivered since 1994. She did not like the government at all, but when made aware of the fact that she is voting for the party that is promising all of this and still not delivering, her rely was, yes, but they are my party, and I will still vote for them.

This is the level of stupidity we have to deal with in this country.....

So I have come to the conclusion that Provincially, I will vote for the party that everybody seems to think is going to make a difference, and that has made a huge difference in Cape Town city....Godzilla.

Nationally, I am going to vote for the natural opposition to the ANC, and a party I have come to identify with and relate to in terms of their party manifest......Terror.

Its going to be a very interesting election, and I think once again the Antichrist Nonliberating Corruption Party is going to win, despite hundreds of people's disillusion to the contrary.

At least I have finally found a middle ground between my conscious and my heart.

No comments:

My Travells