Monday, April 13, 2009

Flying and Family Day

So here I am once again at the airport, patiently waiting for my flight to board. Its Family Day, a public holiday, but I am flying to Johannesburg on business for the week. I am slightly ticked off as I am a creature of habit, and don't think I should be traveling for work on a holiday. Also my entire day is screwed up. I leave at 13:30, so had to be at the airport at 12:30. Did nothing this morning but get ready and pack. I only land around 15:30 so will only be out around 16:00. An entire day ruined. The only thing good about this whole trip, and I mean really the ONLY thing, is that I get to see my family on Family Day, and I get to see my friends. Well hopefully I get to see them, they haven't yet confirmed if they want to see me on Wednesday....Hint Hint....

So leaving home and my dogs and of course Tristan behind, I head off again. Feeling sick and wanting to vomit, but wanting to be with my family. This is how my days are spent. Constant confusion of emotions.

1 comment:

Tristan said...

And I have to sit at home and work, can't believe it!

My Travells