Monday, November 24, 2008

Weekend Massage

Tristan and I went for a very relaxing Sunday morning massage. He had won a voucher from work to any spa, and chose One Wellness, so we could both have treatments together in the same room. It was a very interesting experience. The actual massage was very good and felt quite nice. The hot stones were quite hot at times, but really good for me. Problem with me was that I kept on wanting it to be over, so I didn't really relax too much. I do not like it when other people touch me, so massages have never been top of my list. This was no different. It made it a little better with Tristan in the same room, but I was still quite uncomfortable. At least I got to get a massage, and we spent the morning together....That's all that counts right?

1 comment:

Tristan said...

At R500 it ranks amongst the few things that are only for those with lots of money... like therapy with a psychologist. Money to burn, money to burn.

My Travells