Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Morning routine

I am always so stressed in the morning, because I am always either cutting it very close, or getting to work late, and I cant understand why. I think I have figured out why. I wake up at 6:45, and spend a few minutes on err...grooming. Then I take a shower and shave every second day. After this I have to iron clothes for the day, as I don't iron my stuff and hang it up, coz that will just wrinkle it all over again. So that should do it then, but no, I have to now get breakfast together (which I mostly forget about), feed the dogs, move their beds, administer medication to the earless one, and do various other little things in the house, like make the bed, remember about the veggies. On the other side of the coin, is Tristan. He wakes up at 7:15. Takes a shower, gets dressed and leaves for work around 7:35. What a comfy life. I think I should do that from now on, oh but wait, then nothing will get done!

1 comment:

Tristan said...

I'll make the bed in the morning, seeing as I'm always the last to get up... If only I got to sleep earlier, I'd manage to get up earlier... Mmmm

My Travells