Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Clothes maketh the man

I have always professed that what you wear is by no means a reflection of your mood, taste or abilities. However, this morning I am forced to change my stance. Some evidence has come to my attention to contravene my feelings. Isn't it amazing how what you wear and what you look like influences your mood. When at work, I have always tried to be very professional and look the part. This morning however, I feel very different. My collar on my shirt is not ironed right, and there was not enough time this morning to redo it again. So now I feel like I am badly dressed and I feel very incapable of doing my job because I don't look professional enough. My nice Zara shirt keeps on flaring open at the color and it looks like I am wearing a V neck shirt. This is a very disturbing feeling to me because I don't get influenced by what I wear..... Clearly I do, and me having to make a 180 degree U turn on my thoughts, believes and feelings, is just not ON!!!!

1 comment:

Tristan said...

180 degree, 360 and wheel spins! Bring it on!

My Travells