Saturday, November 15, 2008

At the airport


I am sitting at the airport with mixed feeling. Happy because I am waitin for my sister to arrive. Tired because her flight was delayed out of Joburg and is arriving after 00:00. But mostly I am disappointed. Disappointed that someone so close to me would not even think about deviating from his routine of going to bed at 22:00 so he could come to the airport with me to meet my sister. Disappointed because he goes to bed and still asks me, from lying in bed, oh did you still want me to go to the airport with you. Disappointed because over and above all of this, he doesn't even leave a light on in the bedroom because it would probably keep him awake. This is one of those cases we spoke about where someone doesn't need to ask as they presume you would care enough to offer. Sleep well.

No comments:

My Travells