Thursday, November 27, 2008

Wedding gitters

So the big wedding day is fast approaching. Not mine, my cousin's, and I am the best man. I am getting wedding jitters because I want everything to be perfect for them. They have been asking me to help with the organising and arrangements on this side, and I really just hope it all goes well. Then there is the best man duties. Officially the best man has to stand in for the groom on the day should something happen to him. Now as much as I like Ginger, and I really like her, I don't think that is going to happen. I have to make a speech, naturally, and as most people who know me know, I don't really like public speaking.... RIGHT. So I am just a little nervous that everything must run smoothly and that I will get my speech right. I have a little idea about what I want to do with the speech and it is going to be great (if it works). At least I will have my family staying with me for the wedding. My mom and dad and his dad!! Its going to be so much fun. Tristan is going to get the full Van Buuren experience all in one weekend.

No comments:

My Travells