Monday, March 1, 2010

My First day


So I started my job today, after being at home for the past month. I am so nervous and the whole new guy thing is kicking in. On top of that, they are expecting me to just jump in and start bringing in business. The office and the people are nice, so I should be fine.

Its really tuff though to start a new job and having to find new friends amongst people who have been working together for ever, and to have to establish yourself again, but it had to be done and I had to leave my previous job. The fact that I left one job I hate to go into the same thing, is not to be mentioned right now.

I work with 5 girls and two other guys, of which one is gay and the other is...actually I am not sure what he is, but he sort of keeps to himself and another girl here. All in all, they are a bunch of very quiet people. Not really the norm for me...

1 comment:

wozzel said...

hey! this is AWESOME news!!! So glad for ya :)

My Travells