Friday, March 5, 2010

Its the weeeeekkkkeeennnddd baby


Its Friday. I can not tell you how happy I am its Friday. Two days of no work, and the first week at the new job out of the way. At least I got a few appointments in this week already. I am not sure what is going on with me at the moment, but I am feeling like I am drifting in and out of reality and life. Sometimes I am here and in the moment and living it and going for it, but then all of a sudden, I check out and find myself somewhere completely foreign and so disconnected from my surroundings. Its gotten so bad that people at the new job had remarked on it and asked me where I am and what I am thinking of. Its quite scary.

Then there is the new job. The people here are really unhappy. They all complain and slant the bosses and its really worrying.

So today I am in that checked out mode. Things are really flying past me today and its just not sticking.

WHAT TO DO

No comments:

My Travells