Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Yesterday in Joburg

My mother works for a company where she is in charge of a cash office that holds allot of money. About a month ago they refurbished the office and took out the bullet proof glass and installed a face high plate of normal glass. Yesterday about 4 guys came into their office and robbed them by gunpoint and stole the money. Now there are two issue here that really grind me.

1) The company should be crawling on their knees to try and please these ladies including my mother, because it was due to their incompetence and bad planning of the new offices, that the robbery happened.

2) And this is my pet hate. Why do people feel it is their right to rob and steal from others? Why do they think they can just wave a gun around and steal, while others have to work hard for what they have? And so help me, if one person speaks to me about poverty and past injustice, I am going to scream. My mother is also poor. They live from day to day, but she is at work and she works hard for her money. She doesn't take the easy way out and steals.

The fact of the matter is once again that criminals get special treatment in our country. Criminals should be shot and killed on sight, and if they survive, they should be hung or injected. Yes I am saying bring back the death penalty. It is a proven fact that crime rates were much lower when we had the death penalty, and in countries where the death penalty is still in place, the crime rate is significantly low.

I am very pissed off because we do nothing in this country about crime. We sit with over capacity jails, because doing crime in this country gets you some sort of status. I am sick of the previous injustice crutch that the whole blerrie country is leaning on. Its time for the community to take matters in their own hands, because the police and the law are clearly failing. VIVA VIGILANTISM!!!!!

No comments:

My Travells