Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday morning rant

So this morning I am taking liberties and complaining about everything...Sorry T. I hate this weather, it is too hot to do anything. I hate being so hot and lying around home under a fan all day. I hate being told be strangers what to do in my own house. I hate waking up in the morning with a blocked nose and running at the same time. I hate coming to work. I hate that my boss wants me to wear a tie and jacket in this heat. I hate the fact that my dog isn't eating. I hate the smell of smoke hanging over the whole of Woodstock. I hate that I haven't seen my friend the whole weekend. I hate that I am so snappy when I am like this.

I should go back to sleep again, but in this heat I CANT SLEEP!!!

1 comment:

Tristan said...

Russel Hobbes portable aircon.
R4999
Makro

My Travells