Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Time flies when you are having......fun?

It has been a very long time since I wrote a post, and the main reason is just that I have been so busy. I got this amazing new job that keeps me busy from the minute I get to work until I have to leave. It is really good though because I finally get to use my brain a bit and I am doing so well. My traveling has increased as I now go to JHB at least every 3 weeks or so, but I still really miss Mpumalanga sooooo much. I have been here only 5 months and already things are happening for me. We are all going to Amsterdam in December for the Christmas party at HQ...

Then at the beginning of the month I bought a new car. A Volvo S40. And I LOVE it. It is so amazing. I am so happy with my purchase. I will post a photo of my car soon. Other than that there is not much else that has happened. I will start posting again from now on so keep an eye on it.

Speak soon.

1 comment:

wozzel said...

oh wow. that is such awesome news. Glad things have come together and that you are doing so well and are happy!!!

My Travells