Monday, September 27, 2010

The long weekend catchup

We had a public holiday on Friday (Heritage day) but everybody knows it as Braai day. So needless to say there were braai's going on all over the country. We had a birthday party on Friday out in Stellenbosch which was great. On Saturday we met a friend of mine who has a new boyfriend. I am so happy for him. They look very happy and in lurve...

The long weekend was good to rest, but I feel so tired this morning. At least I got to drive around in my nice new car often this weekend. Yes yes, I promise to post a pic of my car here soon.

So now I am at work preparing for my trip to Johannesburg again. I enjoy going there coz I see my family and my friends, but its not that much fun anymore travelling away from home. And on top of it all I am going to have to go to Amsterdam for 2 weeks in December on my own for work. At least Tristan is coming to Johannesburg this weekend to celebrate my birthday with me and the family!!!

No comments:

My Travells