Thursday, September 23, 2010

The dinner party


Last week we went to friends for dinner. Tristans friends. We very rarely get invited to his friends, and that was once again proven when one of the couples there asked where we have been coz they have been to many dinners at one of Tristans closest friends, and we were not there. Its because we do not get invited. The evening was great though, had some nice food and some great conversation. At the end of the night I had some tea and when the guy brought it to me, he crept up behind me, I was explaining something and the next minute I felt my hand and crotch on fire. The tea had spilt all over my arm and burnt it. Now it looks like a horrible birthmark and now its starting to peel. Its not a nice thing. At least the evening was great.

No comments:

My Travells