Friday, April 30, 2010

A Spiritual Guide

Last night T and I went to see one of our priests at the Cathedral. I wanted to talk to him about things I have an issue with in my service and in general. He is a friendly round buddah looking priest, who speaks so well, and is so nice to everybody. It turned out to be such a good chat and we stayed there for over an hour. He is such an inspiring person and spoke about God and the church with such passion and conviction. At the end of the discussion, T said that the priest really moved him.

I am so glad we spoke to him and I would love to do that again. He gave such good advise and drew such good analagies. I just wanted to talk more and get more from him. I would love to have him over for dinner at some stage, and chat some more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's great to be inspired - a real treat :) Kitty

My Travells