Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Favourite show

Last night saw the first episode of the final season of LOST. My favourite TV show EVER!!! Now I can already see half the nation groan and moan and say how boring the show is and how they are lost in the plot. All I can say is, those are probably the same people who support Julius..... Lost is a very intelligent show and is a little different from the normal crap about a bunch of housewives who shag each others husbands and go postal afterwards, or an Englishman pretending to play a recovering American trying to find out why the world blacked out for 2 minutes...

Granted, if you have missed one episode of Lost, you will be a little lost, but you can always catch up. This year, season 6 is the final season ever made. They are not going to make anymore after this. That is depressing, but at least it will come to an end.

So Mondays on Series channel at 20:00. Lost.....

1 comment:

Lady D said...

To add to that, I would like to point out that this is NOT like Survivor or any other reality show.

Its also not just about people being stuck on an island.. theres SO much more to it.

And please ... for people who DONT understand Lost .. PLEASE stop saying,"haven't they been found yet?"

I swear I have heard that said about 10 times.

And its stupid.

My Travells