Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cape Town Weather

Now this is why I am going walking in the Pyrenees Mountains in Spain, in the middle of their winter. Its 7:50 in the morning, and its 23 degrees. I want to vomit. Who the hell can function in weather like this? If its 23 at 8:00 in the morning, can you imagine what it will be like at 12:00. Probably 31!!! At least we don't have as much humidity as KZN (Kwazulu-Natal for the out of country readers). Sorry Wozzel & Poppy, but that is just the worst weather ever. From September to April, I do not want to go anywhere near Durban. You can not hold down a sales job, driving from client to client, in that weather, and still feel and look glamorous. You can never have long flowing locks of hair coz it will ALWAYS stick to your forehead. Give me rainy, cold, snow, cloudy weather any day. I cant wait to get out of this oven into the fridge in Spain.

2 comments:

wozzel said...

Ok, ok, I see your point, BUT – how do you Capetonians manage to deal with all that rain and wind. Dude, I swear, if it were not for the unpredictableness of Cape Town weather, I would have moved their long ago. You are 100% right though re: humidity. There is nothing worse than getting to work looking like you’ve just got home from a run and it is like only 7:30am.

Ps – I love the mountain

Anonymous said...

I'm never really in working clothes so it doesn't bother me.

My Travells