Friday, July 24, 2009

Week Update

I have had no time this week to post anything, so here is my week update.

On Tuesday I won R1000 on 5Fm (a local radio station), and am now in the draw for the grand prize today. R30 000 worth of apple goodies which includes a Mac book, a iPhone, iPod, and.....Apple TV...I am so excited I can almost not sit still at work. This is however over shadowed by Tristan's continuing headaches, that the doctors can't really identify the cause of. He has had a headache, non stop, for about 2 weeks now, and I can see that it is so painful. He has been for a CAT scan, and yesterday went for a MRI, and the doctors response is just: "it might be this, or maybe that, but here use these nose drops, coz maybe its a sinus headache". Not good enough. They need to figure out what is going on with him RIGHT NOW!!!

On a lighter note, we booked and paid for our air tickets this week, and they were R2500 less than we budgeted for. BONUS. So now there is no turning back. The holiday is in full swing.

That is my week so far, I will keep you all informed as to the situation of my Apple Acquisition today.

1 comment:

Tony said...

Did you win the big one? Glad to hear the tickets are booked!

My Travells