Thursday, July 2, 2009

Network21

I have this huge neon sign above my head. It flashes only when I am at a network function, or when I am around groups of people who I don't know. It flashes "OOZING CONFIDENCE HERE" all the time. So I always get these people form Network21, or a similar 'organization' who try to contact me. I was at a networking breakfast on Thursday, and two days ago I went to call on Amway and saw the Network21 offices. Immediately a chill went down my spine, and I remember thinking to myself that one of these people are going to call me. then lo and behold, yesterday I get a phone call from one of the ladies that was at the networking breakfast, with the normal Network21 opening line: 'you look like someone who is very confident and ambitious'. I immediately knew what she wanted, and when she said her husband is involved in loads of networking, I asked her if it was Network21 and she got a bit annoyed and said yes. I politely told her I was not interested.

Now I am not saying they are a pyramid scheme, coz they profess that they aren't. But its so strange that they never want to tell you they are involved in Network21, they always have to play this cloak and dagger shit. Then once they finally get you to attend a 'meeting' they explain to you how you can make more money by getting more people involved and making money off their purchases....Sounds a little like a pyramid scheme to me.


I have nothing against it, but just respect the fact that I don't like it, and that I don't want to be part of it. don't try and tell me how much I will loose out and then get pissed off with me because I say no. Get a real job!!!!!!

No comments:

My Travells