Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Last night

I had a dream last night about a guy I used to grow up with. He was about 2 years older than me, but when we were around 4 or 5, we were friends coz we lived in the same street. His sister and my sister were friends, and we were friends. I haven't seen or spoken to him in about 25 years, but I remember we had good times while growing up and living where we did. There were about 6 or 7 of us in the street and the neighbouring street who used to play together after school. Growing up was allot of fun and we had a great time. This morning I feel rather nostalgic about these things and want to be back in that time of my life. No work, no worries, no car accidents, just innocent childlike fun. In fact, this memory of my childhood and of this friend, is the first memory from before 1989 I have had ever. It was a good one, and called up good times.

1 comment:

Tony said...

That's sweet. It's nice to remember nice things like this :-)

My Travells