Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I hate Facebook

If I have to get one more person asking me if I am on Facebook, I am going to hit them. I cant stand Facebook because it just kills human interaction. Facebook is great for connecting with people you haven't spoken to in years. You know what is even better for that....the telephone.... Facebookers, stop trying to get everybody you know on there, and respect when someone chooses not to be on Facebook. Go ahead and have your drink when you click a button, I will be at a coffee shop having a real coffee with a real person. And by the way...there is a reason why have lost contact with "friends" from school......Just something to ponder....

2 comments:

DDG said...

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much!!!
:-)
Darrell

JCLL said...

Yea right....Its never gonna happen.....

My Travells