Thursday, March 27, 2008

How lucky am I....

So what can be better.... Went for a walk with Lucca on the Promenade after speaking to my spiritual brother ;-) and the sun is setting. So I take a minute and stand there to watch the sun set, plating the sea in a golden layer of pure sunshine goodness. In the background the sky is turning into an orange glow of fire and sky, behind me the sun reflects a layer of purple and pink haze framing the city and everything in it. On my mp3 player I am listening to the Rent soundtrack and I think of good friends all over the world, who made my life a fantastic musical to live in. And I cant help but think......How lucky am I.

NO DAY BUT TODAY

1 comment:

Bruce said...

Oh I love this form of expression my friend!!! I think I may just have to start my own blog as a way to exorcise my demons too. You are such a blessing to everyone whose life you touch. My jokes seem funnier when you laugh at them and my advice more profound when I realise you've listened. Love you long time!

My Travells