Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Additction

If there is one thing I have learnt from the friends I have in the fellowship, it is that the addiction is even present in people who don't take drugs or drink. The disease is the addiction, what you are addicted to, is just the way of expressing that addiction. So I find myself more and more concerned about this, and wonder if I should just come right out and say I have an addiction. But am I ready to take responsibility for what comes after that and what constitutes an addiction. I think I need to investigate all these things a little more. Besides, I believe we all have some sort of addiction at some stage or form in our lives.....

Fight the urge!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Make it spicey and tell us about your diseases - by the way I have no addictions :-)JC what is the fellowship? I disagree with your comment somewhat - most addictions are related to chemical interactions within the brain and are not "the way of expressing that addiction".

Unknown said...

tv doesnt count

JCLL said...

Charles, my addictions are my personal daemons, and what i meant was WHAT you are addicted to is not as important as the fact that you are an addict.

leRoux....Tv is not an addiction, its a lifestyle...

Unknown said...

Personal demons need not remain private - share with other addicts. Nou toe nou. leroux obviously knows MORE - so do tell.

Christiaan van "Hotspur" said...

I don't understand big words like addiction and tv.....PLease help me neef....I can't stand the noises in my head anymore ......

pshyche!!!!!!!!

ou neef van

My Travells