Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Olympics 2012

Its HERE!  The Olympic games are on again.  Every four years there is a little spark that ignites inside me.  Its when the Olympic games starts.  Its a time when countries from around the world who will normally never even speak to each other, come together and compete in one of the most non political activities.... Sport....

I always get a little bit foggy-eyed when the Olympics are on because I really enjoy sport, and this gives the opportunity for me to see sports that I would never get to see normally.  It also brings out the best in humans.  People helping each other and supporting each other.

I have been watching the 5 dedicated HD channels and it has been very difficult for me.  I cant decide what to watch.  Too much choice is never a good thing for a Libran.  But I will soldier on and schedule my time on my new app.  In any event, I am ecstatic that the worlds most gracious and friendly games are on TV!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi JC, taking a long shot here, but if you get this, please email me on rui_branco@yahoo.co.uk

I am on the process of moving back to Cape Town. 14 years is a long time.

Seriously hope you get this, be so lovely to reconnect with friends again.

Big Hug

Rui (Friends with Jonathan Swart)

My Travells