Monday, October 4, 2010

Birthday Weekend

This weekend was the best birthday weekend ever. My birthday was on Thursday 30 September, and I was in Johannesburg for the week. My mother and her family decided to have a birthday party for me on the Friday night. My entire family was there, cousins and children and the works. I also invited my friends from Joburg who i miss so much. Tristan flew up for the evening to celebrate with me. I had a fab time. we had a braai and once again there was just way too much food but I loved having everybody there.

Then we flew back home on Saturday afternoon and on Sunday my friend Lesley had organised a fabulous party for me and my friends here in Cape Town. Tristan suggested that we have a Mad Hatter tea party under a huge Syringa tree in Camps Bay. well the day could not have been better. There was a Wig or Thong theme and there were so many nice things to eat and nice tea to be had. For those who wanted to, there was G&Tees....

I am so happy and feels o blessed to have had this weekend of birthday parties and have such amazing people around me. I also got stunning presents, including a Evita B cookbook signed by Evita her/himself, LOADS of sweets and snacks, an amazing dress shirt and an original ceramic from Philip Dillon-Barrett. I had such a good weekend.

No comments:

My Travells