Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ubuntu my Ass

To all those South Africans who proudly wave the South African flag and proclaim themselves proud of South Africa and proud to be South African. You can have it. This has to be the shittiest country to live in, in the entire world. Our country is filled with 'previously disadvantaged' thieves who believe that they are entitled to anything and everything they want, and then just take it.

During this wonderful World Cup where the whole world is so proud of South Africa for hosting and everybody is getting into the spirit of the world cup, it is extremely difficult to get into the spirit of it all when there are non white thieving bastards around in the world. And yes it is non white ones, because my mirror socks got stolen off my car last night outside my house, and there are no other white people in my area....

This entailment issue that South Africans have, is getting to be a problem for the growth and moral status of our country. I say find them, shoot them and root out the evil in our beautiful country...Curse FW

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jacob, Have you thought about it being a visiting football 'fan' wantinbga souvenir of his/her trip to your beautiful country!

JCLL said...

Nice try Anonymous, but they were Brazil socks and we have no visitors in our area....just trust me on this one

My Travells