Thursday, June 10, 2010

Feel it, It is here

The 2010 World Cup is finally here. All over the country people are getting ready for the big spectacular tomorrow. Even me, who have in the past been very critical about the money being spent on something so insignificant and fleeting, is getting into the "gees" (spirit). Its a momentous occasion and the country is insane. Flags are on cars, in windows, on buildings, and vuvuselas are blowing in the streets.

As for the Bafana Support, the country is behind them 10000000000%. I, on the other hand, supports them and hope they get far, but I am realistic, so I support my team, BRAZIL!!!

I pray the World Cup goes well and without incident, and that people in the country still have something to live for after 11 July.

FEEL IT, IT IS HERE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I am surely looking forward to all the world cup brings, but I will have to watch my daughter like gold. Anyway I don't think the damn puppy looks like a lion, so the last name is a bit confusing. Why not name him after the world cup winners, Brazil? Lots off love. Sis

My Travells