Saturday, December 26, 2009

Making it real


These two kids arrived with their mothers and were running around shouting and playing. This made the time on this path much more real for me. It made it human again. There is a real world with real people, who are not on this ancient path, out there and for them life goes on regardless. I wonder how long I will be back at home and back at work doing the same boring things before I become one of these real people. I would like to think that I will always keep some little bit of the experience and the path in me, even when I do become a regardless person again. I know I wont be able to get away from the past 13 days of my life!

1 comment:

Gonzalo said...

Real Live TV
is the solution to watch live channels on your PC.

Compared to other products, Real Live TV gives
you the best service possible and also 24/7 Assistance

My Travells