Thursday, December 3, 2009

Chicken Soup

I was suffering from a tummy bug about 2 weeks ago, and then it went away only to return again on Tuesday night. I was sick as a dog the whole of Wednesday...Why are you sick as a dog. I don't know many sick dogs. Will have to investigate that saying.

And your back in the room....so last night I went off to my Spanish class in a little bit of a huff because Tristan did not see fit to drive me in my sick state, but when I returned the whole house was filled with the amazing aroma of food. I told him it smelled soooo good but I can still not eat anything, to which he replied that he made it specially for me and it was chicken soup....

How amazing is he. And it was the best chicken soup I had ever had. So today I am all better with almost no more sign of the horrible shits..oops, I mean tummy bug, and its all thanks to the loving chicken soup.

Thanks Babe

My Travells