Friday, September 4, 2009

My PSP

So I am not sure if you remember but last year I had a operation to fix my deQuervain's Tendinitis and earlier that year I realised what is was that caused it. We thought it was my PSP. I was not convinced. About two weekends ago, I bought new games for my PSP, and was so excited that when I got home, I started playing and did not stop till that evening. I thought I was in the clear, as my hand was not hurting, and I was happy that I could play again. Unfortunately my excitement was short lived. The next day, my hand was aching again in the same place and hurting like hell.

Therefore, I am now forced to sell my PSP, with the three new games, and one of my favourite movies of all time, Labyrinth. I want to vomit. So if anybody knows of anyone who wants to buy it, I am selling it.

No comments:

My Travells