Monday, September 7, 2009

Dreaming me sad

Last night I had a very disturbing dream. First I dreamt that my oldest dog Lucca was had no hair on one side of his body and when I took him to the vet, she said it was because he is itchy on that side and he rubs himself against anything to get the itch away. Then he ate a plastic lid off a take away bowl, and it got stuck under his skin on his back, and the vet said she doesn't want to cut it out as she doesn't think its worth it, but he couldn't walk because of it. After that I went to my friends house, and she was a psychologist and it was her birthday but she wasn't there. All I wanted to do was talk to her about my sick dog, and she was nowhere to be found. So I sat in her bedroom and sulked. It was horrible and this morning I woke up sad.

No comments:

My Travells