Thursday, May 24, 2012

The aftermath

After returning from Indaba (travel show) last week Tuesday night, I woke up on Wednesday morning a little swolen.
By Wednesday evening I was so swolen that I could barely see out my eyes. On Thursday I went to the Dr, who confirmed I had a skin allergy from something that came in contact with my face.
The worst of all is that I don't use anything on my skin. I shaved and that is it. So my thought is that I greeted some lady at the show, cheeck to cheeck, and something on their skin came in contact with mine. My skin didn't like it, and told me so.
Its much better now, after cortesone cream and schedule 5 anti-histamine tablets. Blerrie woman and their make up stuff.

2 comments:

Patrick Herrmann said...

Hey, tell me about your tattoo. What language, whtdies it mean? Thanks! Rotopat@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Did you ever got it again? I have the same for the second time now...

My Travells